SUCCEED AFTER SCHOOL : Tuition/Coaching Program
Tuition for Classes: UKG, I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII, VIII,IX, X, XI, XII (CBSE / ICSE / ISC)
- Founded with a broad vision of empowering students to develop, pursue and achieve their.
- Performance level multi-fold and enable them to score higher in examinations at the school levels.
- Aims to reduce the regular worries / tensions of the parents towards their ward's study pattern, academic discipline and sincerity thereby bringing an improved and healthy family climate.
- It is a learning environment, conceptualized as the neighbourhood tuition centre by an excellent pool of talented professionals from the field of education.
- Primarily aimed to enable the tutees for concept clarity leading to better performance at school level.
UC MAS : AGE 4 TO 13 PROGRAMME
- UCMAS is a child development program based on Mental Arithmetic and the Abacus that boosts foundational building blocks like memory, concentration, creativity and problem solving – core skills that inspire greater confidence and success in all subject areas and in life.
- The program equips them with the skills they need to improve overall academic achievement and to confidently meet life's challenges and achieve greatness.
- Plus, our exciting classes and energetic instructors ensure that our students have fun as they learn! Since 1993, UCMAS has helped over one million children around the world Discover the Genius Within.
‘A TUTORIAL FOR SURE SUCCESS IN SCHOOL, BOARDS AND BEYOND’
Tuition at Succeed after school is about more than just English, Maths and Science!
Succeed after school is dedicated to the mission of creating academic and social success of all the children. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for young people and work to increase parental involvement in the lives of the children and in their child’s school. We give children a base of knowledge in core subjects and assist them in developing the skills that they need to grow into successful and responsible adults.Through literacy, mentoring and educational activities we strive to achieve these goals. Our special features are:
- Individual attention and doubt clearance
- Focus on Individual Learning & Revision of child’s individual notes from his/her School book
- Trained and Experience faculties
- Scientifically designed test series
- Individual counselling, performance analysis & Parental tip for a Holistic growth of a student
- Teacher-student ratio 1:20 maximum
- Stress free learning and guaranteed results
- Mobile App for parents to share information
The Image of a Child at Succeed
Our image of a succeed tuter define the skills, abilities and attitudes that we want each of our child to possess when they enter the worlda her school beyond. It is this image that informs and guides our class environment, our teaching methods, faculty and our focus
We are designed so that each learner feels comfortable, inspired, productive and focused. This is achieved by allowing students to take a degree of control over their learning. The learning environment drives motivation through engaging, meaningful interactions that set the student upto succeed.
We make sure that the teaching directly benefits your child’s school work. Highly qualified and experienced staff add to the success of each child.
- Classrooms Beautiful, inviting, thoughtfully arranged class rooms with soft colours and uncluttered spaces set the stage for calm and focused activity in the learning environment – the class room. We are designed so that each learner feels comfortable, inspired, productive and focused. This is achieved by allowing students to take a degree of control over their learning. The learning environment drives motivation through engaging, meaningful interactions that set the student up to succeed.
- Library To inculcate reading habit we have a well-equipped library with books on various subjects fiction & other. The collection of books enhances the learning in the curriculum and encourages interest in a wide variety of topics and reading.
- Security System We Succeed is dedicated to provide a safe and secure learning environment for the wonderful children entrusted in our care. We are fully equipped with CCTV, firefighting system and round the clock security. We also have the bio metric attendance system to record attendance of each child.
- Washrooms Separate washrooms for boys and girls. Health faucets for added hygiene. Laminated partitions for added hygiene and privacy
- Medical FacilityThe Centre has adequate first aid facilities. For any serious illness or emergencies the institute has a tie up with a reputed hospital.
Parent Communication and Support
Communication is one of our founding principles, and we take great effort in communicating every aspect of what your child does at tuition to you. The cornerstones of our approach to communicating with and supporting parents are:
The Centre’s Parent App : We have developed the most comprehensive parent communication app called Uolo App for our parents. Through this app, parents have a direct line of communication with the concerned teacher, receive frequent updates on the child’s progress, can access and update all information relating to their child, notify absences, synchronize their calendars with school events, and most importantly, have ready access to all their children’s photographs and videos on their smartphones or tablets. The same information is available through the dedicated parents’ portal on our website.
Goal Setting and Assessments: At the beginning of the year, the centre, in consultation with the parents, will set out the developmental objectives for the child. Assessment is continuous, and is feed back to the parents. Detailed assessment forms are completed and delivered by hand and uploaded to the app.
Constant communication: Teachers greet parents every day at drop off time and use the opportunity to communicate regarding the child.
College Placements: We assist parents in choosing the right college given their child’s interests and abilities, completing application forms where requested, and most importantly, preparing children for any interviews or examination.
- We use proven and highly effective strategies to help your child acquire necessary skills needed to score high-end in the examinations.
- Our classroom lesson plans, supplemented with scientifically oriented study materials, enable the tutees to understand and learn the required subject essentials and adapt and imbibe the much needed scoring techniques.
- Our learning mechanisms, duly supplemented with study materials, develop excellent study habits among the tutees. They master the subject by consistent practice and revision.
- Regular revision and periodic tests help tutees to stay exam-ready and thus score high.
- Our classroom, for any subject, distributes time as per requirement for all its essential components like regular revision, subject lecture, doubt clearance, periodic tests and discussion on the tests.
Students are assessed scientifically to determine their skill level at the time of their enrolment and the care is imparted accordingly.
Our classroom programs are closely tied to standard measures required to excel tutees in their board / final examinations.
Our classroom programs are aimed to cover UKG to X standards for CBSE, ICSE and also to cover XI, XII classes of Science and Commerce branches for CBSE, ISC boards. For XI and XII Science branch students, the program is aimed to be extended to cover competitive examinations for admission in premier engineering, medical and oyher courses in due course of time.
Trivial additions to curriculum are incorporated to include additional academic help to the tutees keeping their present academic conditions in mind.
Depending on the progress of the tutees, our teaching methodology is updated in order to promote the acquisition of new skills.
To generate the habit of regular test taking among tutees, internal tests are aimed to be organized periodically at the end of each of the chapter. Taking these tests not only help tutees to get rid of exam phobia, but teach them how to make best use of the exam-hours at the same time. Regular discussions on the tests given, help tutees to repair their drawbacks.
- Admission to the centre is subject to the availability of seats.
- Children in the age group 5 years to 18 years are eligible for admission
- Classes offered: UKG to XII, Boards: CBSE, ICSE/ISC
- Admission can be taken in advance to ensure availability of seat
- This includes filling-up the admission form (which is available in the centre or by downloading the form online).
- Attach 1 passport size photograph of the child.
- Remit the tuition fees as applicable. (Fees can be paid in cash or through A/c payee cheque or demand draft)
Click to download online form Succeed after School
"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates.The great teacher inspires."
--William Arthur Ward
Professional Tutors for Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary.
At Succeed, we take pride on our knowledgeable tutors, with extensive prior experience and expertise. We supplement what is on offer through regular schools and seek to elevate the students’ confidence and skill levels. Our tutors provide education for pre primary, primary, secondary and senior secondary students in English, Mathematics, Science and Social studies subjects such as chemistry, physics, biology, History, Civics, Geography and Hindi among others. Tutors come from various backgrounds and subject specialties – but they have one aspect in common, which is to see your child thrive in academics while acquiring a desire to learn.